4.08.2013

Come Talk To Me

My underbite is getting worse and I have recently acquired a serious addiction to pulp free orange juice.

In other news,
It was conference this weekend.
And during this weekend of conference,
I experienced a beautiful moment
as I walked down the back pathway behind my house.
The alley is lined with the backsides of houses on both the right and the left.
As I went from my little green house
down to the house on the opposite end of the alley,
I walked barefoot, felt the sun shine on my face,
and heard from
      every single home
the inspired words of our beloved prophet and apostles.
I was surrounded by goodness.
Truth and comfort was literally ringing from every house I passed.
It filled the air,
    it filled my ears,
         it flowed through the trees with conviction and power.
And all I could do was smile as I felt my little heart swell.

It was a beautiful weekend full of beautiful words and compelling advice.
Every year, without fail, I hear exactly what I need.
Every year, my heart is touched, and I am changed for the better.


The Big Man Upstairs really knows what he's doing.


1 comment:

  1. Isn't that so great! We are so lucky at this time in our lives to be in places where there are people our age who believe the same things as we do and are striving for excellence - and pushing us towards it. It's nice to have that strength around us before we venture out into the big world where that won't always be there, ya know?

    ReplyDelete

Let's Chat.